It’s been a long time since I posted. I’m not sure why.
Here’s what I’ve been doing.
- Competing in scentwork trials with my golden retriever (he’s awesome)
- Watching lots of TV shows and movies and escaping reality
- Missing my prostate, which was removed by a robot because it was full of cancer (well, a doctor used a robot to cut it out)
- Feeling depressed, which has fortunately gone away
- Working and feeling frustrated with the lack of control I have over my job, which is a result of having cystic fibrosis and not being able to build a normal career
- Fighting infections and suffering a lot during them. Glad I’m getting older, but it doesn’t make exacerbations easier. They’re getting way more painful. Not sure why
- Dreaming of doing something else with my life but not having the courage or knowledge of where to start
- Helping my wife and daughter raise money for cystic fibrosis research
- Getting stressed with having a President who’s not very bright and a tax cheat (I’m in a good place now and don’t read as much about him)
- Doing my treatments three times a day, every day, and trying to decode life at the same time