I got today. I wanted out. But now that I’m out, I want back in.
I want back in because my stomach is upset and it may c-diff. It’s much easier to get it treated in the hospital – and faster. Outside I have to go to the stomach do and do a test on my own toilet the next day, then bring the sample to the lab.
Then I wait. It takes day, especially if there is a weekend. I don’t know if I have the energy to do this anymore.
That’s it tonight. I am grateful to be alive, but a little down. Tomorrow’s another day.