I’m going through man-a-pause. No, that’s not on the list, but it should be.
It was all I could do today to keep from using ALL CAPS in my tweets. The number of tweets I didn’t send was higher than the number I sent. I told CF-mum Lorraine I dug her. I started three blog posts and stopped. Strange day.
I also listened to Captain and Tennille’s Love Will Keep Us Together and enjoyed it.
So, when in doubt, go with frivolity and horseplay.
10 things I don’t want to hear from my PICC line Nurse:
- Where did those buff arms go?
- Hellooooooooooooo, to my first solo insertion.
- Neck or groin? Tongue depressor or leather strap?
- Nursing school in Tahiti rocked, dude!
- Rambo never asked for a shot of lidocaine, dear. And he had to stitch his own arm.
- Does Red Bull ever make your hands shake like this?
- Do I feel warm to you?
- Mind if my lover, Bart, watches?
- It’s okay, 5-second rule in effect for dropped needles.
- Cystic fi-what? That can’t be good.
- (bonus) Holy crap! It is sticking out of your ear and I just . . . threw up in my mask.
although cannot relate – never had a PICC!
after several failed midlines… I do ALL peripherals…
I know you’ve never had one. Can’t tell you how jealous I am. But very happy for you.
like cfjourney said, i cannot relate either, ive not had one, but as a nurse, i laughed my butt off! too funny!
Thanks for the visit. I don’t think I knew you were a nurse. I must have missed that on your blog. Appreciate the comment.